Membership & Class Packages
- All memberships and class packages have an expiration date and are non-refundable, extendable or transferable from one student to another
- Memberships and class packages can only be used for regular scheduled yoga classes excluding special workshops and series
- Unfortunately, you cannot share your package or membership as they are nontransferable
- We accept cash and all major credit cards
Taking Class at Stanton Street Yoga
- It’s a good idea to refrain from eating a large meal about 1-2 hours before taking a yoga class.
- Cell phones are strictly prohibited in the yoga studio. Please turn your phone off before walking in and keep your phone out of sight.
- You must sign in at the desk and pay for class before taking class.
- Leave your shoes in the cubbies outside of the practice room and take all personal belongings into the room with you. Stanton Street Yoga is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to class. Doors open 15 minutes prior to class and close right at class time.
Workshop & Series Policy
- Pre-payment is required in full at the time of registration in order to reserve your space
- Registration can be completed over the phone or on-line, only if payment is made with a credit card
- Doors close at the schedules start time of workshop. Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes before.
- Preregistration is not mandatory for our regularly scheduled classes. If you do register online and cannot make class, please cancel 12 hours in advance. We unfortunately cannot refund or add a class to your class pack if the class is cancelled inside of 12 hours of the start time.
- We cannot refund any classes from any third parties (ClassPass, Amazon, etc)
- Workshops are non-refundable